Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Housework To-do List

So to help clear my head a little I am doing a few routine houseworky tasks, as well as one not so routiney, more like nesting lol

  • Vacumn carpets & tiles9.56am
  • Mop tiles 9.56am
  • Do dishes & wipe down kitchen
  • Put away clean laundry, put on & hang out 21 loads of laundry
  • Tidy Laurens room & playroom
  • Wipe down sliding door & window tracks in lounge, computer room, bedroom, laurens room, playroom, bathroom, kitchen, dining10.40
That'll do donkey, that'll do

Hoping to get a bit TCC and have Lauren just pottering around with me helping.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh good, you get back into it and motivate me LOL!!

Mr B said...

wow, you did heaps today ! Im lucky if I get a bed made or turn the dishwasher on.

Anonymous said...

You can do it.. you can do it...

Make sure you get enough rest too!

Look forward to catching up soon!