Monday, May 28, 2007

Birthing Dream

Its kind of blurry but the parts I can remember.
Baby girl, looked kind of like lauren but more hair I think.
born in water.
We were thinking she had taken a breath underwater (not sure why) but the clearest part of the dream was me scooping her up out of the water and cradling her to me, and she took a big gasping breath, her first, was very cool.
Oh I also just remembered that her foot was tangled in the membranes (im guessing the placenta came out with her lol)

Ah lovely.

3 comments:

katef said...

oh lovely dream.. maybe her foot was tangled because she was born with the membranes intact? Perfect water birth because it means she will never drown! Very lucky!

Dee said...

Ooh I think you are right!

Mr B said...

Oh wow Dee thats a beautiful dream :-)