Saturday, December 29, 2007

Yoga & Sleeping

So I am determined to shift this extra weight I am carrying, I have 8-13kg to move.
The last two nights I have done 20ish minutes of Yoga before going to bed, it feels GREAT! Last night I also decided to listen to a guided relaxation cd after doing the yoga. It was awesome, I have NEVER felt that relaxed when not sleeping and I was thinking just that .. and then I woke up to the sound of Anya crying .. I had fallen asleep on the lounge room floor for about 20min *lol* I was THAT relaxed ;)

I WILL shift this weight, I WILL get my body toned and I WILL feel great when doing it :)

Some toes on my yoga mat hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got your text msg.. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hope you LOVE it. And whilst I totally understand you wanting to shift weight, and get back to your gorgeous self again..you look GREAT and you still have a lil baby there.. :) But hey.. I am just hoping to shift it before he starts school!

katef said...

oh you are a good girl.... personally I have decided that jumping on the trampoline is my chosen form of exercise for the next 12 months! Wonder if it will work?