Monday, June 19, 2006

Everybody Jumping!

So Lauren just did a proper jump for the first time!! :D
Both feet off the ground at once. SHe has been doing almost jumps for a while, but this was a proper one .. YAY LAUREN!! :D :D

Just had our last day of swimming for the term, she goes up to the next class next term. The one where I sit on the sidelines, bit nervous about it to be honest hehe, at least it may mean I can get some good photos :)



So Damien didnt come to bed till after 3am, and slept in till 10.30. He was playing WoW till 2ish, and then watched first half of soccer, so I am going to go out and get eyebrows waxed this afternoon, have a few hours to myself. Looking forward to it. :)

ETA: What do y'all think of the new layout? :)

6 comments:

Stacey said...

YAY Lauren!

I loike the new look! :D

Anonymous said...

The new look is fantastic, love it! So cute when the littlies try and jump - Caleb is nowhere near getting off the ground yet, but YAY to Lauren!

Chris said...

Terrific look Dee and yay for Lauren and jumping so cute.

katef said...

oh loving the new look! Love the jump too... Zoe has been able to jump for ages but poor Izzy has struggle on only recently mastered it... but I have to admit I love the 'almost jumps' where they try so so hard but still only get one foot of the ground!

Mr B said...

Go Lauren !

Beren has been trying to master jumping too, I love the almost jumps as well, very cute !!

Rae said...

Gorgeous layout. Wow!