Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wooohoo

Going down the GC today to catch up with the lovely Stacey & Kira, and to meet the also lovely Shae & Tannah! Very exciting :D
Haven't decided what I am going to make yet .. I still have an hour or so .. lol
Hanging out for some of Stacey's Walnut Slice it sounds sooooo good.

Had a pretty busy weekend, all my half-sisters & brothers were over from NZ (or up from Melb in one case) for one of my sisters 40th birthday. She was over here (at the Gold Coast) with her partner for a holiday so it was decided everyone would join her to celebrate! So we headed down the GC friday night, Lauren had a sleep in the car, was super hyper girl all night (it was exhausting) dinner was ordered late, so we didn't get home till after 1am (Lauren fell asleep as soon as we hit the road at almost 12) Come Saturday morning we were exhausted! I felt hungover (which of course I wasn't!)

So we headed back down on Saturday (in time for lunch) had a lovely afternoon just hanging out by the pool chatting, Damien & Lauren had a blast swimming in the heated pool & spa (I have no photos as my cameras batteries are dead (need to buy new ones)) but there were so many people there, I have requested copies on CD.

So yeah, nice quiet day on sunday! (well apart from the groceries, and housework ;))

Ooh I have a LO to share too :)
Credit is here

2 comments:

Mr B said...

Sounds like a relaxing fun weekend Dee. Enjoy your day out today :-)

Chris said...

Wow you have been busy Dee and I hope you enjoyed yesterday. Fab LO as well. Take care! :)