Monday, July 31, 2006

Some LOs

Here are some of my CT LOs for pickleberrypop

Credit:"Faer Haven" kit by Faer Oak


Credit:
Everything except the stitching from "Flower Power" by LisaS, available in the store here! Just adore the colours Smile
Stitching from "Shabby Stitches" by Shabby Princess
Fonts: Avante & Scriptina


Credit: Papers - "Flower Power" by LisaS Available at the store here @ PBP
Sanded Overlay by Christine Smith
Stitching by Shabby Princess
Warm B@W Action by Tina Parker
Font: Snowshoe


Credit: "Shabby Sherbet" bye Chris Turnbull available @ the PBP Shop!!
Fonts: Avante & 1942 Report

7 comments:

Mr B said...

Love them all, there gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! So cool Love this style :) You have done a great job and ... you are a good design team member..LOL. because I am now off to check out the shop again!

Lee said...

All these layouts are so gorgeous and I have had so much fun strolling through your gallery at PBP! Beautiful work :)

Kate said...

Soooo cool Dee! One day when I have a few minutes (ROFL as if!!) I would love to do that sort of stuff ;)

Your girl is so lovely too... gorgeous gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts Dee, not to mention your AWESOME photography skills!

Janie said...

Dee, these are just awesome, I love the one using Faer's kit.

Chris said...

Totally awesome LO's Dee and thanks for using my one of my kits in one of your LO's with this blog entry.