Monday, July 16, 2007

About time for an update!

Since the last post what has happened.
I had some maternity photos taken, GORGEOUS, so happy with them, they turned out wonderfully!
Here are a couple of my favourites

I had a tummy bug on wednesday night, was horrible. Up all night with stomach cramps, barely any sleep, finally throwing up at 1am, and again at 6.30. Thursday was a write off, I was so weak and felt dreadful. Damien thankfully was able to take a 'carers' day off. By friday I was much better thankfully!
No one else got the tummy bug either, thank goodness!! But Damien now has a cold and conjunctivitis, JOY, and I am fighting off the same cold.
So we (apart from Lauren) have been/are a house of sickies!
Because of being sick I had to cancel my midwife appt on thursday, so rescheduled it for tomorrow :)

33 weeks pregnant today!! Madness, only 7 weeks to go..
Stacey only has like 2 and a bit ... give or take :P Its so exciting, babies in the air!! I cannot wait to meet all the new babies *happy gooey sigh*

I am so not ready though, mentally maybe, but there is so much 'stuff' that I need to buy/borrow/fix up/get/organise .. so really should get started on my list, I have the list but need to print it so I can actually see what needs to be done.
I'm getting sick of these braxton hicks, and they are only going to get more intense over the next 7 weeks ... noooooooo

3 comments:

Mr B said...

Oh dear hope you feel better soon. All these sick people everywhere, its not fun at all.

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW Dee those photos are simply perfect!! Wow!
I miss you.
:(

Chris said...

Wow Dee look at that gorgeous bellu of yours...beautiful. Sorry to hear you've been sick and hope all is better. Take care girl and pop your feet up.