Monday, April 03, 2006

Soooo Its Monday Again

In the immortal words of Danny Kaye
Skies could not bluer be, hearts in love, truer be
I say for you and me life couldn’t possibly, not even probably
Life couldn’t possibly better be


Things are rather peachy. Nothing to complain about, really :)
Well nothing of substance, there is the whiny child, but meh she will only be a whining child for such a short time, soon she will be a whiny teenager ;)

Haven't done any scrapbooking, have played the Sims & WoW, loads of screenshots of the HamwoodSims here

Have a headache this morning *whine*

My PIL were down yesterday afternoon/evening it was good to see them, Lauren enjoyed it too :D


We have swimming this morning, yay :D Lauren will be so damn excited to see Abbi, she has been asking for her all weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know what you mean about haven't done much scrapbooking - must change that though! The pics look great, and I'm glad you all had a great time. :o)

Rae said...

Lovely quote. I love Danny Kaye! My dad made Noah a cd of all his best when he turned 1 and he loves it. He gets under your skin..
And my what handsome, youthful PIL you have! ;)